3 bedroom town house for saleSouthalls Way, Norwich
- City Centre townhouse
- No chain!
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Allocated parking
- Double glazing & gas central heating
THE PROPERTY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! A wonderful townhouse, in a sought after location close to Norwich City Centre. With three double bedrooms & spacious living accommodation spread over three floors, call now to arrange your viewing of this property being sold with no onward chain!
Double glazed entrance door to the front aspect, radiator, carpet and smooth plastered ceiling.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and extractor fan.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 11' ( 2.31m x 3.35m )
Fully fitted range of wall and base level kitchen units with stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, rolltop worksurfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integral washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator, karndean flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and spotlights with double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 15' 7" x 14' 8" ( 4.75m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, double glaze french door to garden, carpet, smooth plastered ceiling, spotlights and large storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.47m x 3.20m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, carpet and smooth plastered ceiling with built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 14' ( 2.36m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet, smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC with part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs form first floor landing and door to master suite.
Master Bedroom 19' 10" x 14' 9" ( 6.05m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator, carpet, smooth plastered ceiling and loft access. (some restricted head height).
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC with heated towel rail, smooth plastered ceiling, ceramic tiled floor and double glazed velux window to the rear aspect.
There is two allocated parking spaces to the front and the parking and an enclosed rear garden which is mainly paved.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62040578.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.