2 bedroom terraced house for saleBadger Brow, Waterlooville
Sold STC £240,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REQUESTED LOCATION
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- MODERN EXTENDED KICTHEN
- INTERGRATED APPLIANCES
Beautiful property in requested location, you really need to see this property to fully apprectiate whats on offer. CALL FOX & SONS NOW!
WOW this stunning property you really need to view to fully appreciate what it has to offer with only one owner, a lot of care and attention has gone into extending and finishing to such a high standard. A short walk to local shops and schools this property is in the perfect location. If you are after a large kitchen/diner this is for you. Call now and you won't be disappointed.
UPCV double glazed door to front elevation and lighting.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.37m x 4.09m )
Smooth ceiling, coving and walls, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, cupboard housing meters, and stairs to first floor, radiator and laminated flooring.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 16' 4" min ( 5.28m x 4.98m min )
Smooth ceiling and walls with down lights, double glazed window, door and French doors to rear elevation. Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated waist height double electric oven, with four ring induction hob, washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Island with breakfast bar and cupboard space, tiled flooring and radiator
Smooth ceiling with loft access and smooth walls and airing cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 13' 8" ( 5.28m x 4.17m )
Stunning extended bedroom with smooth ceiling and walls with down lighting, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, two radiators and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and laminated flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Modern bathroom comprising of an L shaped bath with mixer tap, shower over and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin and radiator.
Steps down to front door slabbed and shingle with a few shrub boarders.
Fully slabbed, shed, outside tap, lighting, fully enclosed by wall and fencing with rear gate.
Off road parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62043023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.