3 bedroom flat for saleCrawford Street, Marylebone, W1H
- Reception room with ample dining space
- Spacious and well equipped eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom with with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Offers smart shower room
- Modern neutral décor throughout
- Benefits from on-site porter
- Comes with under ground parking
Arranged over the fourth floor of a highly sought-after building, this superb three bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with access to beautiful communal gardens.
Crawford Street is just moments from a vast selection of shops, bars and restaurants and is within good distance of Baker Street, Marble Arch and Oxford Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62043040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1008613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.