3 bedroom detached house for saleBridge Street, Langham, Oakham
Sold STC £275,000
- Detached Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen & Dining Area
- Bathroom with Shower over bath
- Upvc Double Glazing &Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this delightful detached cottage set within the heart of this popular Rutland village which overlooks the green. Presented to a high standard the property has recenlty been refurbished and has new carpets in the hall stairs and bedrooms.
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this delightful detached cottage set within the heart of this popular Rutland village which overlooks the green. Presented to a high standard the property has recently been refurbished. The property benefits from Upvc double glazing throughout, gas fired central heating, quality fitted kitchen with built in appliances and private off road parking for a minimum of two vehicles.
Upvc double glazed door to
3.50m x 1.75m max (11'6" x 5'9"max)
Stairs rising to the first floor, built in cupboard under stairs.
4.90m x1.85m (16'1" x 6''1')
French doors to the rear garden leading to the kitchen area.
3.60m x 2.97m (11'10" x 9'9")
Oak fronted fitted kitchen units with granite work surfaces and built in appliances including a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Rangemaster Professional cooker with a five ring hob and double oven, extractor canopy over. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
5.48m x 4.24m max (18' x 13'11'' max)
Feature open fireplace and French doors overlooking the gardens.
First floor Landing
Generous landing with space to create an office area.
5.48m max x 2.94m max (18' max x 9'8'' max)
L Shape room, windows to front and rear.
4.26m x 2.64m plus door recess (14' x 8'8'' plus door recess)
Window to front.
3.32m x 2.76m (10'11" x 9'1")
Window to rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite with shower over bath with screen, heated towel rail, airing cupboard with radiator and shelf storage.
Please note the bedrooms and bathroom have restricted headspace due to roofline.
To the front of the property is a gravel driveway, providing parking for two cars. There is a gravel path to the rear of the property leading to an enclosed garden which overlooks the village green, having a paved patio area and rockery.
Peppercorn rent for a small section of the garden circa £50 per annum.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62048183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.