5 bedroom detached house for saleMead Way, LEEDS
- Five Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Private Driveway
This impressive four-five bedroom detached property is situated in an enviable quiet location within the village of Colton. Close to local amenities and excellent transport links. Properties of this size and location are rare to the market and with its' abundance of character and charm'.
This impressive four-five bedroom detached property is situated in an enviable quiet location within the village of Colton. Close to local amenities and excellent transport links. The property boasts substantial accommodation set over two floors which briefly comprises; kitchen, utilty, dining room, w.c, spacious lounge, study area, conservatory, four bedrooms, ensuite and a bathroom A real feature of the property is the Annexe to the front providing a sitting area, wet room and bedroom. There is a garage and a driveway providing off street parking. Properties of this size and location are rare to the market and with its' abundance of character and charm this is one not to be missed.
Kitchen 20' max x 19' 2" max ( 6.10m max x 5.84m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and gas hob, with cookerhood over. Window to the front and rear, 2 velux windows, radiator, and door leading to Annexe.
Wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machie, space for fridge/freezer, skylight and door leading to rear garden.
Dining Room 7' 10" x 12' 11" ( 2.39m x 3.94m )
Window to the rear, radiator.
Storage cupboard, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, timber circular feature window, radiator.
Lounge 16' 6" x 11' 9" ( 5.03m x 3.58m )
Window to the rear, Gas fireplace with feature surround, sliding patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Study Area 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
Window to the rear, radiator.
UPVC construction with windows to the rear and side, Patio doors leading to the rear garden, radiator.
Welcome to The Annexe...
Sitting Room 7' 11" max x 11' 2" max ( 2.41m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed Patio doors leading to the front of the property.
Fully tiled wetroom. Shower, WC, wash hand basin, and extractor fan.
Bedroom Five 9' 1" x 13' 4" ( 2.77m x 4.06m )
Window to the front, electric heater, door leading to walk-in wardrobe.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side, storage cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.72m )
Window to the rear, Built in wardrobes, radiator. Door leading to the En-Suite.
Window to the rear, WC, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.72m )
Window to the rear, Built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 9' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.92m )
Window to the front and side, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Window to the front, radiator.
This bathroom suite comprises of a bath, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a paved area leading to a lawn garden with fence and hedge boundary. To the rear of the property is a private driveway leading to the garage and front of the property.
With power, light, up and over door and cold water tap, also houses the central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62048471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.