3 bedroom detached house for saleMartinsbridge, Peterborough
Sold STC £180,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Single Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Close To Local Amenities
- Popular Location
* Detached House
* Three Bedrooms
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Re-Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
* Single Garage
* Front & Rear Gardens
* Close To Local Amenities
* Popular Location
Secure hardwood entrance door to:
Radiator, fitted carpet with smoke detector, stairs to first floor landing.
Opaque double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled splashback, radiator.
4.74m plus bay x 4.08m max (15'7" x 13'5"). PVCu double glazed box bay window to front aspect, understairs half height storage cupboard, double radiator, wooden flooring, TV & satellite point, coving to textured ceiling, part glazed double doors to.
3.24m max 2.61m min x 5.03m (10'8" x 8'6" x 16'6"). Matching range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, with matching breakfast bar, inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboard units under, integrated dishwasher, built-in oven with fitted four ring induction hob with overhead lighting, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, high gloss tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, PVCu double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, PVCu double glazed door to side aspect
Garage with side courtesy door, power and light connected.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, built-in airing cupboard housing, hot water tank with linen shelving, access to loft space, door to:
3.48m x 2.84m (11'5" x 9'4") maximum excluding built-in wardrobes and door recess. Double glazed window to front, two built-in double wardrobes with hanging rails, overhead storage radiator, fitted carpet, TV point.
2.74m x 2.11m (9' x 6'11") maximum excluding door recess. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point.
2.74m x 2.11m (9' x 6'11") maximum including cupboard. Double glazed window to front, built-in overstairs storage cupboard with hanging space, radiator, fitted carpet.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with fitted Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Frontage, mainly laid to gravel, pathway leads to entrance door, driveway to the rear leading to garage and off-road parking. Enclosed rear garden with a variety of shrubs, mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62049035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.