4 bedroom detached house for saleKistvaen Gardens, Meltham, Holmfirth
- GUIDE PRICE £275,000-£285,000
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Cul-De-Sac Position, Fabulous Views
- En-suite Facilities, Utility Room, Downstairs WC/Cloakroom
- Gardens, Garage, Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £275,000-£285,000
A WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED ON A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF MELTHAM, IDEALLY POSITIONED FOR WELL REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLING.
GUIDE PRICE £275,000-£285,000
The property is located in Meltham, a small town in West Yorkshire. It lies in the Holme Valley below Wessenden Moor, approximately four and a half miles south-west of Huddersfield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Meltham is within close reach of several major cities, including Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield and Sheffield. The property is close to local amenities including shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well as schooling. Meltham has excellent bus services to nearby villages and beyond.
Situated in a popular residential cul-de-sac on the fringe of Meltham village with wonderful far reaching views, is this four bedroom detached family home. The spacious and well presented accommodation is laid over two floors and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, downstairs WC/cloakroom, lounge opening in to a dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor are four generous bedrooms; master with en-suite shower room and the house bathroom.
Externally property boasts a spacious driveway to the front with parking for up to three vehicles, a well stocked rockery garden and a single integral garage accessed via the utility room. To the rear of the property is a well presented lawned garden borders packed with plants and shrubs. The garden also has a wonderful decked area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
An early inspection of this superb property is highly recommended to appreciate the size, layout and finish.
Enter the property to the front in to the spacious hallway. The hallway has a dado rail, laminate flooring, a radiator a good sized under-stairs cupboard, doors leading to the WC/cloakroom and to the lounge and kitchen. A carpeted staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a WC and a wash hand basin. The room has an opaque double glazed window to the front elevation, part tiled wall and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' ( 4.60m x 3.35m )
A generously proportioned carpeted room. Well presented and neutrally decorated with coving, a radiator, an attractive fireplace with electric fire and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The lounge is open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.59m )
A carpeted room with a radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors leading in to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
With double glazed windows to the side and rear, a tiled floor and French doors lead directly on to the decked area in the rear garden
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include an oven with gas hob and cooker hood extractor fan, a fridge and a dishwasher.
The room has a breakfast bar with space for two bar stools, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, a radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear elevation overlooking the garden.
A door leads to the utility room.
Utility Room 9' 2" max in to recess x 4' 11" ( 2.79m max in to recess x 1.50m )
Fitted with a base unit with complementary work surface and a sink with tiled splashback and mixer tap. The room has space and plumbing for a washing machine and a there is a wall mounted combi-boiler, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A door leads to the integrated garage.
The carpeted landing has a picture rail, access to the insulated loft, a built in storage cupboard and doors leading to the four bedrooms and to the bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 11" plus doorway recess ( 3.68m x 3.33m plus doorway recess )
A beautifully presented carpeted double bedroom with a radiator and double glazed leaded glass windows to the front elevation with wonderful long distance view.
A door leads in to the en-suite.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room has a wall mounted heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and an opaque double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' plus doorway recess ( 3.58m x 2.74m plus doorway recess )
A carpeted double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" max in to recess x 9' 3" ( 2.97m max in to recess x 2.82m )
A well appointed carpeted bedroom with a radiator, recessed spotlighting and a double glazed leaded glass window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 6' 11" max in to recess ( 3.53m x 2.11m max in to recess )
A carpeted bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with mixer tap and electric shower over and a glass shower screen, a wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has a tiled floor, fully tiled walls, an extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a spacious driveway with ample off road parking for up to three vehicles and there are well kept and stocked rockery gardens. A gate to the side of the property gives access to the rear garden.
The well presented rear garden is lawned and has well stocked borders and a decked area accessed via the conservatory; perfect for entertaining, alfresco dining, and sitting out.
The garage to the front of the property has and up and over door, light, power, overhead storage and access from the rear of the garage to the utility room.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left at the traffic lights on to Woodhead Road. Bear right on to the A635 Greenfield Road and turn right at the Ford Inn public house on to Thick Hollins Road. Turn left on to Netherthong Road and left on to Holmfirth Road and on to Station Road. At Morrisons supermarket turn left at the second mini roundabout on to Slaithwaite Road. Continue forward and turn left on to Birmingham Lane and immediately right on to Kistvaen Gardens where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62049587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.