Land for saleSt Georges Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- A fantastic development opportunity
- Further details are available upon request
- Inspections by appointment only with William H Brown
- ref no - 16/00137/FUL
The site is currently flat grassland, with direct access from St Georges Road. Development site with detailed planning permission for 9 residential dwellings.
The site is located in an established residential area, close to a number of primary schools and Thorne South railway station. Local shops and amenities are within easy reach and the M18 and M180 provides access to the motorway network.
Development site with detailed planning permission for 9 residential dwellings:
Freehold residential development site with full planning consent for bungalows and houses.
Planning application ref no - 16/00137/FUL. A copy is available upon request.
Unconditional offers in the region of £350,000 are invited for the freehold interest.
All site inspections are by prior appointment with the agent William H Brown.
The freehold interest of the site is available subject to contract.
Offers in the region of £350,000 are invited on a subject to contract basis.
Prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves through their own enquiries through the relevant authority as to the availability, suitability and capacity of all services.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.