3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardinal Drive, IG6
Sold STC £445,000
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Modern open plan kitchen/dining room
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Spacious reception room with feature fireplace
- Ample off-street parking
- Well maintained, 90ft garden
- Walking distance to train station, local shops schools and forest areas.
This well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house boasts a 90ft garden, has a modern open plan kitchen and is located just a short walk from the train station. local shops, schools, forest areas and parks.
Ground floor (Solid wood floors throughout).
- Kitchen/Dining room (17ft 7" x 13ft 1") - Modern fittings, spacious dining area featuring patio doors leading into garden.
- Living Room (14ft 7" x 11ft 9") - Featuring stunning fireplace and large double glazed windows.
First floor (Laminate floording throughout).
- Master bedroom (14ft 6" x 11ft 6").
- Second bedroom (13ft 3" x 11ft 6").
- Third bedroom (10ft 4" x 6ft 9").
- Family bathroom (8ft 4" x 6ft) featuring bath and thermastatic shower. Partly tiled.
- Large insulated loft. Partly boarded.
- 90ft garden featring a large decking area and lawn.
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles.
This property has double glazing throughout, gas central heating and is fitted with a security alarm system.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62050160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.