2 bedroom house for saleAmblecote Meadows, Grove Park, SE12
- Charming two bedroom end of terrace house
- Set within a secure gated development
- Good-size reception room with bright and airy feel
- Lovely eat-in kitchen with access to garden
- Master bedroom with built-in storage space
- Well-maintained private garden
- Off-street parking
- Plethora of storage space throughout property
Set within a peaceful and private gated development, this lovely two bedroom house is bright and spacious benefiting from a beautiful private garden and off-street parking.
Amblecote Meadows offers a good selection of shops and restaurants while Bromley town centre is also within easy reach. The beautiful open spaces of Sundridge Park are also in close proximity as is Sundridge Park Station and Elmstead Woods station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.