4 bedroom detached house for saleDempsey Walk, Ifield, Crawley
Sold STC £450,000
- Guide Price: £450,000
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Downstairs W/C, En-Suite to the Master and Family Shower Room
- Rear Garden and Garage
- Ideal Location
Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached property comprising of a Sitting Room, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room, Downstairs W/C, Four Bedrooms, En-Suite to the Master, Family Shower Room, Rear Garden and a Garage.
Fox and Sons are proud to introduce this beautifully presented four bedroom detached property to the market! In a great condition throughout and in a fantastic location, this property would make the ideal purchase for home movers looking for their next family home.
Downstairs and off the entrance hallway, the sitting room is a particularly spacious room which offers a double glazed window facing to the front of the property, patio doors leading out onto the rear garden and a feature fireplace. The fitted kitchen/diner has only been recently renovated and comprises of a wall mounted double oven, an induction hob with an overhead extractor fan, a sink with draining area, an integral dish washer, numerous wall and base units and granite worktops. Access to the rear garden is also via the kitchen/diner through French doors. The utility room off of the kitchen houses the boiler and plumbing is available for various appliances. The separate dining room is a good size and boasts laminate flooring throughout and plantation shutters, and the property also benefits from a downstairs w/c.
Upstairs, all four bedrooms also have plantation shutters and are of a good size. Three of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and the master also benefits from an en-suite, while the family shower room comprises of a low flush toilet and basin, a basin with storage underneath and an electric shower cubicle. Off the landing is the airing cupboard and access to the fully boarded loft.
The rear garden is both laid to lawn and patio with numerous plants and flowers around the border which add to the presentation, but the upkeep remains low maintenance. The property also attains a double garage on block, and the front of the property overlooks a picturesque green area.
The property is situated in Ifield and surrounded by local amenities such as Deerswood Lodge Healthy Care practitioners and St Margaret's Church. Access to the A23 is easy and convenient, and credited schools such as Our Lady Queen of Heaven Catholic School and Ifield Community College are also nearby.
Lounge 21' 5" x 11' 2" ( 6.53m x 3.40m )
Fitted Kitchen 15' 9" x 14' 6" ( 4.80m x 4.42m )
Dining Room 11' x 11' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.43m )
Downstairs W/ C
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62050910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.