4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLampits, Hoddesdon
Guide Price £460,000
- Re-Fitted Luxury Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Private Drive & Garage
This spacious double storey extended four bedroom family house offers well planned accommodation with three reception rooms and is situated close to Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in this popular residential development and within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre we offer for sale this spacious four bedroom double storey extended semi detached family home with well planned living accommodation, incorporating many features to include a downstairs cloakroom, refitted kitchen and refitted bathroom, utility room, private drive and garage. The property benefits from being within close proximity of many schools, supermarkets and good transport links and an internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Replacement upvc double glazed entrance door, tiled floor, radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Comprising a low level flush WC and wash basin, double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 21' 6" x 13' 8" narrowing to 10' 6" ( 6.55m x 4.17m narrowing to 3.20m )
Incorporating an open plan staircase leading to first floor, two radiators, sliding glazed double doors providing access to:
Garden Room 10' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and door leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units with solid timber doors incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wall and base units with work surfaces, space for slimline dishwasher and space for cooker with extractor hood over. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and door leading to the rear garden.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 9' 9" maximum ( 3.18m x 2.97m maximum )
Featuring sliding double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden and radiator.
Of triangular shape and with double glazed windows to two aspects. Radiator and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
Radiator, replacement upvc double glazed window to front elevation and a freestanding range of wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' Full floor space ( 3.35m x 2.74m Full floor space )
With a wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards with mirrored doors, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, overstairs storage cupboard.
Refitted and tastefully tiled to compliment a luxury white suite comprising a P shaped shower bath with screen and shower, vanity wash basin and low level flush WC. Tiled floor, double glazed window to rear elevation and towel rail radiator.
Double glazed window to two aspects, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 10' 7" ( 3.05m x 3.23m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and fitted vanity wash basin.
Open plan FRONT GARDEN with parking for several vehicles and private drive serving INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE with power and light connected and fitted gas fired boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water. Pedestrian side access to the most attractive cobble paved rear garden which is walled to two sides offering a good deal of seclusion and featuring shrubs and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62050943.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.