4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhite Lane, Sheffield, S12
- Central Heating System - Gas System Boiler
- Double Glazed
- En suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Schools & Local Amenities
- Ideally suited for the growing family
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom Suites
- No Chain
- Well Presented Throughout
A stunning family home which is offered with No Chain Involved and must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation offered within. Presented to a high standard and in a great location with easy access to the local trams, motorways, local primary school, Charnock recreational park, shops, doctors and library. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, living room, family room, dining kitchen, utility room, to the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a secluded garden to the rear which has a decking area ideal for entertaining, children's play area, garden shed and tree house.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62051183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Big Red House Ltd, Big Red House. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.