3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWyburn Avenue, EN5
- 3 Well proportioned bedrooms
- Light and spacious reception/dining room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Off street parking available
- Double glazing throughout
- Walking distance to transport links and local shops
- Property consists of three bedrooms, kitchen (John Lewis), through lounge/dining room, family bathroom with front and rear gardens.
- Off-road shared parking, otherwise on-road and within London Borough of Barnet Residents Parking Scheme.
- Ideally placed for schools such as Monken Hadley Junior School and Queen Elizabeth's Boys and also Girls' Schools.
- Walking distance to High Street is 5 minutes and walking distance to High Barnet Tube Station is 10 mins. Hadley Wood railway is either 10 minutes drive or 30 min walk.
- On the edge of Hadley Green.
- Double Glazing throughout. Gas central heating. Plumbed dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, and American fridge/freezer.
- Patio doors leading to patio, pond and mature rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62051648.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.