3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLake Close, March
- Close to Town Location
- Perfect First Time Buy
- Allocated Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Downstairs Cloakroom
*Perfect First Time Buy
*50% Shared Ownership
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Close to Town Location
Upvc Door into;
Door leading to lounge, radiator and stairs leading to first floor.
3.81m x 4.72m (12'6" x 15'6") There is a window to front and side, radiator and door leading into the kitchen.
3.35m x 3.83m (11' x 12'7") Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space over, inset dual circular sink with mixer taps, electric oven with four ring gas hob, partly tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, radiator, built In pantry, oak effect flooring and window to the rear.
Door leading into the garden, oak effect flooring, radiator, built in storage cupboard and door to cloakroom.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator and wall mounted mirror.
First Floor Landing
There is loft access and doors to all rooms.
4.19m x 3.63m (13'9" x 11'11") There is a window to the front and a radiator.
3.65m x 3.04m (12' x 10') There is a window to the rear and a radiator.
3.02m x 2.84m (9'11" x 9'4") There is a window to the front, radiator and a built in storage cupboard over the stairs.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with independent shower overhead. There is a heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and window to the rear.
The front of the property is block paved providing parking for two vehicles there is side access to the rear garden which is fully enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to lawn, outside tap and a timber shed.
The property is a 50% shared ownership, if the sale price was agreed at £160,000 the purchasers would be expected to contribute a minimum of £80,000.
For more information please see Circle Housing website - http://www.circle.org.uk/your_home
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62052431.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.