2 bedroom apartment for saleSarum Road, Winchester
Sold STC £325,000
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room With Balcony
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Secure Underground Parking
- No Forward Chain
- Desirable & Convenient Location
This modern second floor two bedroom apartment is situated on the peripherals of Winchester City centre in the exclusive development of Sarum Court. Offering an array of spacious and modern accommodation with a private balcony, secure undercroft parking and no forward chain.
Conveniently positioned on the peripherals of Winchester City centre in the exclusive development of Sarum Court, lies this spacious and beautifully presented modern apartment which is only a stone's throw from Winchester Hospital and a short walk to the City centre and mainline train station.
Built in 2003, Sarum Court is a development of luxurious apartments with communal grounds and secure gated parking. One enters the building is via a secure communal entrance, lift and stairs serve the upper floors and this particular apartment enjoys a second floor position.
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by a large entrance hall featuring a double width storage cupboard, from here there are two similar sized double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom being complimented by an en-suite shower room, there is also a further three piece bathroom.
The living room is approaching 20 ft in length and enjoys a sunny orientation with french doors to a private balcony. The kitchen is accessed off the living room and incorporates a modern fitted shaker style kitchen equipped with a range of integrated appliances.
The development is host to delightful communal gardens and grounds, the apartment comes with one allocated parking space and there is also visitors parking available.
Living Room 19' 2" x 11' 2" ( 5.84m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.40m x 1.91m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.81m Max x 2.95m Max )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.81m Max x 2.77m Max )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62052821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR104008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.