4 bedroom detached house for saleCudas Close, Stoneleigh
Sold STC £725,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Within 1/2 Mile of Stoneleigh Station
***Extended FOUR bedroom DETACHED family home in STONELEIGH***
The ground floor boasts an impressive kitchen/family room to the rear with bi fold doors overlooking the secluded garden. To the front of the property is a separate family room, utility room with access to the garden, and a downstairs wc. To the first floor are four bedrooms, the master with en suite, and a family bathroom. Cudas Close is located within half a mile of Stoneleigh Station, providing frequent access to London Waterloo. Opposite the property is The Mead Infant School, graded outstanding by Ofsted, and Auriol Junior School. With the added benefit of off street parking for several vehicles, an early viewing comes highly recommended.
What the owner said:
Over the past six years we have enjoyed living in this light and characterful house which we have extended and completely refurbished. We added the open plan kitchen/ family room so that we could enjoy cooking whilst helping the kids with their homework or watching them play in the garden. The garden itself is very private and has two apple trees which make for delicious apple crumble. The children attend the Mead Infant School which is a stone's throw from our front door- an enviable commute! With a ten minute walk to the station the location combines easy access to London with proximity to one of the best infant schools in the area, and a choice of high quality childcare options. The cul de sac location means that while all of this is within walking distance, we still enjoy a very peaceful spot in Stoneleigh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62052836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE103176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.