3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCross End, Wavendon, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £530,000
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace
- Large garden plot
A three-bedroom, extended, mid-victorian period, semi-detached residence with some lovely period features on a large, mature garden plot in an enviable location with views onto paddocks to the rear, and views across the golf course to the front.
A period, extended, mid-Victorain , three-bedroom semi-detached residence with some lovely period features on a large, mature garden plot in an enviable location with views across paddocks to the rear, and views towards the golf course to front. Accommodation comprising: entrance porch, sitting room, study, kitchen, dining/family room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two-further bedrooms and bathroom.
Entrance Door To Porch
Part glazed door to sitting room.
Sitting Room 14' 8" x 13' 5" ( 4.47m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front, door to under stair storage cupboard housing Vaillant gas fired combination boiler, wall light points, ceiling beam, two radiators, built in display shelving and storage cupboards. Inglenook fireplace with exposed brick recess, stone hearth, wooden lintel and wood burning stove. Stairs rising to first floor, door to study, door to kitchen.
Study 9' 9" max x 8' ( 2.97m max x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side, dimmer switch, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of John Lewis units at base and eye level, work surfaces over, complimentary tiling splashbacks, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and drainer, AEG electric cooker with induction hob and extractor over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, Double glazed window to rear, double glazed Velux skylight to rear, part glazed door to family/dining room.
Dining/ Family Room 21' 2" max x 14' 6" max ( 6.45m max x 4.42m max )
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side, double glazed window and sliding patio door to rear, two radiators, dimmer switch.
Double glazed window to side, access to loft, wall light point, double door airing cupboard with light and housing hot water cylinder, latch doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear overlooking garden, radiator, built in John Lewis wardrobes, fitted drawer units, access to loft space, door to en suite.
En Suite Shower Room 8' 3" x 4' 8" max ( 2.51m x 1.42m max )
Refitted and comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin unit with mixer tap, mirrored wall cabinet with light and shaver socket, Quadrant shower cubicle with powered Triton shower, radiator, extractor fan, ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 17' x 8' ( 5.18m x 2.44m )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, feature white painted brick chimney breast.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 6' 3" ( 3.25m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, exposed beams, radiator.
Bathroom 10' 7" x 5' 7" max ( 3.23m x 1.70m max )
Fitted with a white suite comprising: low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled bath with wall-mounted Triton shower over and glazed shower screen, ceramic tiling, heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to side.
Mature front garden with lawned area, flower and shrub borders, steps to front door,
Good sized mature rear garden, laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders, York stone paved terrace. Gated access to block paved drive and wooden double garage with power and light, and gravelled parking for several vehicles set within a further area of land, laid to lawn, enclosed by hedges and with views across paddocks to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62052854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.