4 bedroom town house for saleAnnie Smith Way, Birkby, Huddersfield
Sold STC £170,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £170,000-185,000**
- Four Double Bedroom Town House
- Three Ensuite Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
**GUIDE PRICE £170,000-185,000** Four bedroom town house set over three floors and situated within a very popular development. Benefiting from a generous conservatory, off-street parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Situated on this very popular development William H Brown are pleased to offer, with no onward chain, this extremely well presented Town House which is set over three floors. Ideally situated for easy access to Huddersfield town centre and the M62 motorway links. In brief; to the ground floor is the entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom/WC, a spacious open plan lounge and kitchen ideal for those who like to entertain guests and a large conservatory which offers access to the enclosed rear garden. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, one benefiting from an ensuite, and the house bathroom and to the second floor the property provides an additional two bedrooms; one with ensuite. Externally the property offers two allocated parking spaces and an enclosed rear garden.
The current owner has recently redecorated and we highly recommend viewing's to really appreciate what this property has to offer.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway providing understair storage and staircase to access the first floor accommodation.
Includes a low level flush WC with a central heating radiator.
Open Plan Living 27' 3" Maximum x 15' 11" Maximum ( 8.31m Maximum x 4.85m Maximum )
The lounge area offers a television point with central heating radiators and dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects. Featuring patio doors which lead out into the rear garden.
Offering fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash back. Providing integrated appliances including a washing machine and fridge freezer with an electric oven and hob. With a window to the rear and a door leading through into the conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 9" x 8' 11" ( 4.80m x 2.72m )
UPVC constructed with double glazed windows to side and rear aspects. Including lighting and a central heating radiator with door leading out into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Offering access to two bedrooms and house bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 9" Maximum x 13' Maximum ( 4.80m Maximum x 3.96m Maximum )
A good size double bedroom, decorated in neutral tones with a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
The en-suite shower room provides a double shower cubicle, WC and a wash hand basin with central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
With central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The house bathroom provides a panelled bath, wash hand basin and a WC with extractor fan and central heating radiator. The room is partly tiled with a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Providing access to two further bedrooms, the loft space and a storage cupboard which also houses the boiler.
Bedroom Three 15' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.02m )
This further double bedroom provides two central heating radiators, a television point and two double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Jack And Jill En Suite
Offering a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC with central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. The ensuite also leads through into the fourth bedroom.
Bedroom Four 15' 11" x 9' 4" Maximum ( 4.85m x 2.84m Maximum )
A further spacious bedroom offering dual aspect via windows to both the front and rear and a central heating radiator.
To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden. There are also two private off street parking spaces to the side of the property, accessed via a private entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62054240.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.