3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenchers Plat, Crawley
- Guide Price: £310,000 - £325,000
- Lounge and DINING AREA
- Fitted Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- DRIVEWAY and GARAGE
Three Bedroom Semi-Detached property comprising of a Lounge and Dining Area, Fitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Rear Garden, DRIVEWAY and GARAGE.
Fox and Sons would like to introduce this three bedroom semi-detached property to the market.
Downstairs and once through the entrance porch which offers storage room for shoes and coats, the property comprises of a spacious lounge and dining area with a double glazed window facing the front of the property and laminate flooring running throughout. The fitted kitchen consists of a gas oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a sink with draining area, various wall and base units and plenty of worktop space. Access to the rear garden is via the dining area.
Upstairs, all three bedrooms are of a good size and the family shower room comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin with storage underneath and a shower cubicle.
The rear garden is concrete laid ensuring low maintenance, the driveway to the front of the property offers space for multiple cars and the property also attains a garage to the rear.
This property is situated in Langley Green and offers conveniently easy access to the M23 and Gatwick Airport. Additionally, local amenities such as Langley Green Shops and Langley Green Hospital are within close proximity of the property.
Lounge/ Dining Area 24' 1" x 10' 7" ( 7.34m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62054249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.