2 bedroom apartment for saleChurchill Way, Cardiff
Sold STC £225,000
- 4th Floor
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Balcony. Allocated parking
A superb 4th floor, two double bedroom apartment . A communal entrance off Churchill Way which leads to the lift. The good size hallway leads to the two bedrooms, the master with En-suite, family bathroom and the open plan lounge with a balcony with lovely views and kitchen. Allocated parking.
ANOTHER APARTMENT UNDER OFFER WITH ALLEN & HARRIS. ***MORE NEEDED AS AWAITING BUYERS***A superb 4th floor, two double bedroom with En-suite and balcony. A communal entrance off Churchill Way which leads to the lift. The good size private hallway leads to the two bedrooms, the master with En-suite, family bathroom and the open plan lounge with a balcony affording lovely views. and kitchen. Allocated parking. Must be viewed. Call 02920 225700
A security entrance into the communal area with the lift access.
A lovely size hallway with access to two bedrooms, bathroom and lounge. Laminate flooring. Spot lights. Storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Storage heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash area. Towel rail
Bedroom One 16' 10" max into recess x 10' 5" max ( 5.13m max into recess x 3.18m max )
A lovely room affording views through the double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Carpeted. Wall heater. Access to the En-suite.
A shower cubicle, close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash area. Towel rail. Spot lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max into recess x 10' max ( 4.14m max into recess x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Carpeted. Wall heater.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen 19' 10" max x 26' 6" max ( 6.05m max x 8.08m max )
A lovely size lounge/dining room with three large double glazed windows to the front overlooking Churchill Way, patio sliding doors leading to the balcony. Carpeted.
The kitchen has a modern range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel bowl and drainer, built in oven and hob with extractor. Integrated fridge freezer and microwave. Double glazed window to the side.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62054267.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.