2 bedroom bungalow for saleWarley, Brentwood, Essex, CM14
Sold STC £390,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Mature Unoverlooked Rear Garden
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Scope For Refurbishment/Development
- Walking Distance To Station
- Sought After Residential Location
Situated in a sought after residential location within easy walking distance of local schools, shops and Brentwood Station with its Crossrail link expansion under construction. This two bedroom semi detached bungalow offers well proportioned accommodation that comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen. To the exterior the property offers front and mature unoverlooked rear garden. This property could offer scope for refurbishment/further development subject to the usual consents. We anticipate a strong demand for this home.
Energy Rating: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62054978.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRE160295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilbery Chaplin Residential, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.