4 bedroom detached house for saleGlinton Road, Helpston, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- Sought after village location
- Four bedrooms - en-suite to master
- South facing gardens - Open countryside views
- Spacious driveway & Garage
A well-presented detached property set in the sought after village of Helpston, within easy reach of both the Cathedral city of Peterborough and market town of Stamford. The property has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout and briefly comprising; entrance hall, sitting...
A well-presented detached property set in the sought after village of Helpston, within easy reach of both the Cathedral city of Peterborough and market town of Stamford. The property has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout and briefly comprising; entrance hall, sitting room, study, dining room, sun room, kitchen/dining room and utility. On the first floor are four bedrooms with an en-suite to master and also a family bathroom. The property also benefits from off road parking, a single garage, good sized rear gardens overlooking countryside with a southerly aspect.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall leading through to a larger reception hall with stairs to first floor, doors to reception rooms and a downstairs cloakroom. The sitting room is dual aspect with windows to the front and patio doors providing access to the rear garden. A dining room sits at the rear of the property with sun room which has full glazing. The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a range of base and wall units with space for dining and with windows overlooking the rear garden and also with access to the utility room. From the utility room there is also access to the garden and the integral single garage.
To the first floor a galleried landing gives access to four bedrooms, the master and guest bedroom being to the rear of the property having country views, the master bedroom with en-suite and the fourth bedroom which is currently being used as a dressing room to the master. Off the landing there is also access to the family bathroom.
Entrance hall - 11'8" x 5'2"
Sitting room - 22' x 11'10"
Kitchen - 19' x 10'5"
Dining room - 11'2" x 10'
Sun room - 10'2" x 8'5"
Study - 16'4" x 7'6"
Utility - 10'10" x 7'3"
Rear hallway - 13'5" x 11'
Master bedroom - 13'1" x 11'9"
En-suite - 7'10" x 4'
Bedroom two - 11'2" x 9'4"
Bedroom three - 11'9" 8'5"
Bedroom four - 11'9" x 8'9"
Family bathroom - 7'5" x 7'6"
The property is accessed via a private driveway providing off road parking for several cars, is mainly laid to gravel and leading to a single garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders, a patio area and has a southerly aspect overlooking open countryside to the rear.
Helpston is a picturesque village located between the market town of Stamford and the City pf Peterborough. The village is served well with a convenience store, Post Office a public house and farm shop. There is also the family run Helpston Garden Centre. With a supermarket located approximately 5 miles way, Helpston enjoys views over neighbouring countryside and has a good selection of walking and cycling routes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62054990.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.