4 bedroom detached house for saleWestfarm Wynd, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- EPC RATING BAND C(73)
- MODERN DETACHED VILLA
- THREE PUBLIC ROOMS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO EN SUITES
- SHOWER ROOM
A seldom available Detched Villa enjoying a prime corner position within this ever popular modern development.
A spacious modern detached villa enjoying a prime corner and cul-de-sac position within this established and convenient modern development. Providing spacious and versatile accommodation the interior comprises entrance vestibule, reception hall, lounge, dining room, generously proportioned dining kitchen, family/tv room and a convenient w.c completes the ground floor accommodation. First floor comprises four well proportioned bedrooms master with en-suite, additional ensuite facility off bedroom two and a family bathroom. Externally the property sits amidst private garden grounds surrounding whilst a driveway to front leads to a convenient double garage. A degree of cosmetic upgrading is required within which has been reflected within the competitive asking price. Viewing is advised however to appreciate the size and potential on offer within.
From the property there is ready access to main arterial routes which link to city and outlying areas of Glasgow. Public transport is available from Cambuslang and this extends from the rail network from Newton station. Motorway access is via the M74 at Cambuslang.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.80m x 3.84m )
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
Family Room 11' 8" MAX x 9' 3" MAX ( 3.56m MAX x 2.82m MAX )
Kitchen 18' 8" MAX x 17' 3" ( 5.69m MAX x 5.26m )
Bedroom One 23' 2" MAX x 9' 3" MAX ( 7.06m MAX x 2.82m MAX )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" MAX x 12' 9" ( 3.20m MAX x 3.89m )
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.