3 bedroom bungalow for saleBattersby Close, Yarm
Sold STC £239,950
- A Very Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting in This Popular Area of Yarm
- Tastefully Presented with Attractive Decor & Good Quality Fittings
- Delightful Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear
- Side Driveway Leading to the Single Garage
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Patio Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Refitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob, Integrated Dishwasher & Fridge
- Impressive Refitted Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Tasteful Wall & Floor Tiling
- Three Nicely Presented Bedrooms with the Master Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler, Double Glazing & a Security Alarm System
- Early Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
A Very Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting in This Popular Area of Yarm. Tastefully Presented with Attractive Decor and Good Quality Fittings.
5.94m x 3.8m
3.33m x 2.95m
3.86m x 3.6m
3.33m x 3.0m
2.57m x 2.34m
2.6m x 1.75m
5.97m x 2.9m
With roller door, plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed window and courtesy door, power points and lighting.
Nicely presented garden to the front, mainly laid to lawn with a side driveway leading to the single garage. The rear garden is attractively landscaped with a shaped lawn shrub borders, paved patio area and timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62057840.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR060272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.