3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDarenth Mill Lane, Darenth Mill, Dartford, Kent, DA2
- Under floor Heating To Ground Floor
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Three Double Bedrooms Two With En-suite
- Lounge, Bedroom One & Two All Share Stunning River Views
- No Forward Chain
- 10 Year LABC New Homes Guarantee
Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000 Robinson Jackson are delighted to offer for sale this luxury Westoak Homes built three double bedroom home offering peaceful riverside living at the Darenth Mill Development. Viewing essential.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn with views over the river Darent.
Rear Garden: Approx 18ft. Patio area. Laid to lawn. Outside power point and tap. Rear pedestrian access to residents car park.
Parking: Two allocated parking spaces. Ample visitors parking bays.
The properties at Darenth Mill are situated beside the eastern edge of the River Darent, a fast flowing chalk stream river, which attracts an abundance of wildlife, surrounded by stunning flora and fauna. The surrounding area has been planted with wild meadow flowers, and river banks have been restored, offering private fishing on the River Darent for Darenth Mill residents only.
Service charge approximately £250 per annum
Total Floor Area: 190 sq. metres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62061224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR160418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.