3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHollyway , Manchester, Greater Manchester. M22 4WS
- NO CHAIN!!!
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached House
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Separate Garage
- Located Within Walking Distance of Northenden Village
- Great Transport Links to City Centre
- Close to M56 and M60
- Viewings Highly Recommended
No Chain!!! Three bedroom semi-detached property located on a quiet cul-de sac in Northenden. In brief the property comprises spacious living room with doors to the large rear garden, fully fitted galley kitchen with a range of base and eye level wall units and access to the side and rear of the property. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further single ideal for office or nursery, family bathroom with three piece suit comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. The property benefits from the well stocked large rear garden mostly laid to lawn with a decking area and summer house ideal for entertaining. Off road Parking for several vehicles and separate garage to the side. Within walking distance of Northenden Village, all amenties, schools, shops, great transport links to the city centre, close to M56, M60, Manchester Airport and Wythenshawe Hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62061620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.