4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHollycroft Road, Emneth, Wisbech
- Sought after Village Location
- Convenient to School and Shops
- Four Double Bedrooms
- 17Ft Stunning Kitchen/Diner
*Extended Detached Bungalow
*Four Double Bedrooms
*17Ft Stunning Kitchen/Diner
*Double Garage and Off Road Parking
2.59m x 2.49m (8'6" x 8'2") Featuring a range of matching white solid ash wall and base units with work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and a 1 ½ drainer sink with mixer taps. There is an integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and space for a tumble drier. There is tiled flooring, storage cupboard, radiator, door to WC, UPVC door to garden and window to the rear.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled flooring, radiator and window to the rear.
5.41m x 3.71m (17'9" x 12'2") Featuring a range of matching white solid ash wall and base units with work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and a 1 ½ drainer sink with mixer taps. There is tiled flooring, integrated microwave, electric oven and five ring gas hob with extractor overhead, seating area, radiator, stunning island and window to the side.
There are doors to all rooms, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator and window to the front.
5.66m x 4.14m (18'7" x 13'7") There is a feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround, radiator, TV point and French doors leading to a large decked area in the rear garden.
3.48m x 3.66m (12' x 11'5") There are built in wardrobes to one wall, radiator and window to the front.
3.35m x 3.33m (11' x 10'11) There are built in wardrobes to one wall, radiator and window to the front.
3.33m x 3.07m (10'11" x 10'1") There is a radiator and window to the side.
3.02m x 2.24m (9'11" x 7'4") There is a radiator, TV point and window to the side.
Fitted with a modern four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment and a large walk in shower enclosure. There is also a heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and a window to the side.
To the front of the property this is low maintenance but does have a variety of mature trees and shrubs, there is a gravelled driveway providing multiple vehicle parking and a drive to the double garage. There are gates leading to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn but has hedged boundaries which makes the garden very private. There is also a large decked area leading from the lounge providing a great seating area.
There are up and over doors, power and lighting connected and plenty of storage facilities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62062628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.