4 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Heath Lane, Potten End, BERKHAMSTED
Sold STC £1,000,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
Set on a generous plot approaching a quarter of an acre, in one of the area's most sought after roads, this 1930's detached house offers scope to both extend and modernise along with a unique opportunity to develop (stpp).
This detached family home was built in the 1930's and occupies a generous plot approaching a quarter of an acre. The house was extended some years ago and provides spacious accommodation over two floors with scope for further extension (subject to planning etc.) if required. Today, in need of modernisation, the property presents a wonderful opportunity to remodel and refurbish to your own specification.
The accommodation briefly comprises: - Entrance hall, cloak room, lounge, study/playroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, bathroom with separate w/c and a shower room.
The property is set well back from the lane with a generous front garden with mature hedging. The driveway is bordered by lawns and provides ample parking for numerous vehicles, leading to two garages. A gated and covered side passage leads to the rear. The rear garden is westerly facing and is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio.
Little Heath Lane is an extremely sought after 'leafy lane' in the heart of Potten End Village, just two miles from Berkhamsted. Centred around the Village Green and pond are the Church, two pub/restaurants, primary/junior school, and village shop. Recreational facilities include cricket and football fields, bowls club and children's park/play area, and a Village Hall holding a variety of events.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 1" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.21m max x 3.78m max )
Dining Room 14' 2" + stair recess x 12' 1" max ( 4.32m + stair recess x 3.68m max )
Lounge 19' 1" max x 17' 1" max ( 5.82m max x 5.21m max )
Study 12' max x 12' max ( 3.66m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom One 17' 1" max x 12' max ( 5.21m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Two 12' into wardrobes x 11' 11" ( 3.66m into wardrobes x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three 11' max x 10' 4" ( 3.35m max x 3.15m )
Bedroom Four 9' 6" to wardrobes x 10' 3" max ( 2.90m to wardrobes x 3.12m max )
Bathroom 8' 5" narrowing to 6'5 x 7' ( 2.57m narrowing to 6'5 x 2.13m )
Shower Room 7' 7" x 4' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62062826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.