2 bedroom terraced house for saleRamsay Road, Kings Worthy, Winchester
- Spacious Mid-Terrace House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen, Study Room
- Landscaped South Westerly Garden
- Desirable Village Location
**VENDOR SUITED** Located in the heart of Kings Worthy, this stunning terrace house offers an array of beautifully presented accommodation with two double bedrooms and spacious living accommodation coupled with a delightful landscaped garden enjoying a south westerly orientation.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale, this exceptional mid terrace house located in the heart of the highly desirable village of Kings Worthy.
Upon entering the house you are greeted by a welcoming entrance hall, stairs ascending to the first floor accommodation and the ground floor consists of beautifully presented living accommodation. The bright and spacious kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base and wall units and offers access to the dining room via a handy serving hatch. The living room enjoys access to the rear garden via patio doors, and access to the dining room, from here there is refurbished studio room which would ideally cater as study.
The first floor accommodation leads off the landing, the two bedrooms are both doubles and are complimented by built in cupboards. The main bathroom is equipped with a bath and sink, and there is a separate toilet.
Enjoying south westerly orientation the rear garden is perfect for entertaining and relaxing, landscaped to include both paved and shrubbery areas enclosed by fencing.
Nearby amenities are within walking distance, and local bus stops along Ramsay Road, Lovedon Lane, and Pound Road connect to Winchester City Centre. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space and privacy offered.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.24m )
Living Room 13' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.33m )
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.64m )
Studio 5' 8" x 5' ( 1.73m x 1.52m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 3.40m Max x 3.23m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62062835.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR104057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.