3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBadger Close, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £170,000
- entrance hall
- lounge diner
- three bedrooms
- garage, driveway & gardens
- no chain
A well proportioned family home which is set in a pleasant cul de sac location & has the benefit of no onward chain. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage, driveway & front & rear gardens.
An established semi detached home which offers well proportioned family accommodation, set in a pleasant cul de sac location and is offered fro sale with no onward chain.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, central heating thermostat, stairs to first floor, door to lounge diner.
Lounge Diner 17' 10" x 12' 5" inc chimney breast ( 5.44m x 3.78m inc chimney breast )
Double glazed windows to the front & rear along with double glazed door to the rear, radiator, gas fire, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear & door to the side. Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Electric cooker point with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, access to the loft, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 8' 5" extending to 12' 2" max ( 4.62m max x 2.57m extending to 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, over stairs cupboard & wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 9' 6" ( 2.26m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, curved panel bath with shower & screen, concealed cistern wc, hand wash basin on wash stand, radiator / towel rail, tiled flooring & walls.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid to gravel with a driveway to the side which leads to the single integral garage which itself has an up & over door & power connected.
The rear garden offers a concreted patio area & is laid to lawn with borders. There is a timber storage shed & the garden is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62062841.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.