Land for saleMiltonduff, Elgin, Moray
Sold STC 0.75 ac. | £55,000
- 0.75 acres (0.3 hectares)
- Generous Building Plot in Beautiful Rural Location
- Plot size -3,000 square metres (0.75 acres approx)
- Detailed planning for spacious detached house
- In popular Mosstowie
- Close to Elgin
Full descriptionExcellent Building plot enjoying a stunningly beautiful rural location and south facing situation just beyond the Hamlet of Miltonduff.
The plot lies a few miles West of Elgin.
It is within catchment of highly regarded Mosstowie Primary School and an easy drive to Gordonstoun School in Duffus or Elgin High School and the new Academy.
Viewing - Interested Parties are invited to avail themselves of on-site viewing.
Directions - Follow Pluscarden Road out of Elgin and through Miltonduff 1/2 a mile beyond, there is a left turn signposted TARMAC the plot is directly opposite.
Plot Size - The plot size is currently 3,000 square metres (0.75 acres approx). Whilst the plot is advertised at 0.75 of an acre the vendors are open to discussing alteration of the planned boundaries and/or make the plot larger - subject to additional cost and agreement).
Detailed Planning - Detailed Planning Permission (Moray Council Planning Reference 15/02212/APP) has been granted for the erection of a spacious detached house with an attractive internal design providing accommodation as follows :-
Ground Floor Accommodation - Ground Floor accommodation extending to 187 m2
Entrance Vestibule, Lounge, open plan Kitchen with Family and Dining areas, Pantry, rear Hallway, Utility Room, Plant Room and access to the double integral Garage. Also Master Bedroom Suite.
First Floor Accommodation - First Floor accommodation extending to 96 m2
Upper Floor Lounge (or bedroom), 2 double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Services - This building plot is being sold without services. The vendor has obtained quotations for the installation of services and copies can be obtained from ab+s estate agents.
All interested parties shall require to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves as to availability and connection of services.
Date Of Notice - The date of notice granted by the council on the Planning Permission is 16th February, 2016.
1. The selling agents have not tested any appliances, apparatus, fittings or services and so are unable to verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Interested parties are therefore recommended to obtain verification from their surveyor or test the appliances etc. Prior to submitting an offer.
2. The information given above while believed to be correct is intended as a guide only and is not guaranteed. The measurements are approximate.
3. A closing date for offers may be fixed and it is therefore most advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the selling agent. We will endeavour to notify purchasers' solicitors of any closing date, but notwithstanding, the sellers will not be obliged to accept the highest or indeed any offer and have the right to accept an offer at any time or withdraw the property from the market. The sellers will not be liable for any costs incurred by interested parties.
4. For fixed price properties, enquirers should note that the date of entry may be material and any offers subject to survey, subject to finance being obtained, subject to the purchaser's own house being sold or subject to some other suspensive condition may not be considered by the seller.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62063720.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26520945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AB & S Estate Agents, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.