1 bedroom apartment for saleAldwick Road, Aldwick, Bognor Regis
- Attractive First & Second Floor Maisonette
- Living Room/Dining Room
- One Bedroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Private Parking/Courtyard Area
- CHAIN FREE
This VACANT, larger than average, CHAIN FREE, first & second floor maisonette which could make an ideal FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT opportunity. In the agents opinion the living room/dining room is so large, it could be split to create two bedrooms. Please call us today to book your appointment.
Please call or e-mail us today to book you appointment to view this superbly located maisonette which benefits from a private entrance. The property is accessed to the rear of the building at the top of the wrought iron staircase. Through the private front door you will find space for shoes & coats & further stairs to the first floor landing where you will find the kitchen, the bathroom & the bedroom. Up the stairs again you will find the living room/dining room. In the agents opinion, with the right planning & building consent/permissions this room could be split to create two bedrooms. Other features of the maisonette include gas central heating, double glazing, plenty of eaves storage & a private parking space/courtyard garden. This property could make an ideal FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Staircase From Ground Floor
Wrought iron staircase from ground floor.
First Floor Entrance Hall
Frosted, double glazed door, radiator & stairs to second floor landing.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, access to eaves storage cupboard, skylight providing natural light, staircase to living room/dining room, wall mounted heating control & doors to kitchen, bathroom & bedroom.
Living Room/dining Room 17' 6" x 16' 1" ( 5.33m x 4.90m )
Double glazed bay window to front, two further double glazed windows to side, TV point, telephone point & two eaves storage cupboards.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.24m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall & base mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces. Electric oven, electric hob, space & plumbing for a washing machine or dishwasher, space for a lower level fridge or freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator & a tiled floor.
Frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, wall mounted electric shower & shower screen, wash hand basin, WC & tiled floor.
Bedroom 12' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator & TV point.
Space at the bottom of the wrought iron staircase for approximately one vehicle. This space could be used as a courtyard garden if you were to park on the road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62064068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG103845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.