3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleByron Avenue, Grantham
Sold STC £99,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- PRICED TO SELL
- Well-Proportioned Corner Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Requiring Work
- Rear Driveway
- Perfect Investment
*PRICED TO SELL* Three bedroom semi-detached home requiring work situated in a popular residential location with three bedrooms and occupying a corner plot. WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT INVESTMENT!
*ATTENTION INVESTORS* *PRICED TO SELL* Here we have a well-proportioned three bedroom semi-detached home situated on a corner plot within a popular residential location, and benefiting from local schooling, amenities and bus routes. The property does require work throughout and is therefore priced accordingly. Brief accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining area, cloakroom and study, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as gardens and driveway to the rear.
The entrance hall is accessed via a front door and has a window to the side aspect, storage heater, laminate floor and staircase off with storage cupboard under the stairs. Access into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 7" maximum ( 4.09m x 3.53m maximum )
The lounge has a window to the front aspect and decorative fire place.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
The kitchen comprises of window to the side aspect, base cupboards with work tops above, stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, pantry, laminate floor and arch into the dining area.
Dining Area 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
The dining area has double glazed French doors out to the rear garden.
The rear lobby comprises of side door out to the garden. Access to the W.C and study.
Window to the side aspect and W.C.
The study has windows to the rear and side aspects.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a window to the side aspect and hatch access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 6" to wardrobes ( 3.33m x 2.90m to wardrobes )
Into bedroom one there is a window to the front aspect, storage heater, fitted wardrobes and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 4" to wardrobes ( 3.38m x 2.84m to wardrobes )
Bedroom two has a window to the rear aspect, storage heater, fitted wardrobes and cupboards above.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" maximum x 8' 10" ( 2.72m maximum x 2.69m )
Bedroom three has a window to the rear aspect and storage heater.
The bathroom comprises of frosted window to the side aspect and a three piece suite comprises of bath with shower above and tiled splash backs, wash hand basin with vanity below and W.C.
The garden is situated on a corner plot and has patio sitting area, flower beds, feature pond, shed, greenhouse and driveway to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62064074.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.