4 bedroom house for saleNimrod Road, Furzedown, SW16
- Three ground floor reception rooms
- Original entrance hallway monochrome tiled flooring
- Original stained glass window
- Kitchen in need of modernisation
- Four bedrooms of varying sizes
- One bathroom
- Loft with conversion potential STPP
A fantastic four bedroom end-of-terrace Victorian house, in need of renovation works throughout. The house offers huge potential with a large loft, and a private garden with garage.
The house is situated within the ever popular Furzedown, a residential area of Tooting close to Tooting Bec Common and Lido and amenities within Streatham and Balham. Streatham Hill is the nearest station for National Rail links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.