2 bedroom cottage for saleBawburgh Road, Easton, Norwich
Sold STC £210,000
- Circa 1810 built cottage
- Two bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Driveway and garage
- Large gardens
- Potential building plot subject to planning
CHARACTER COTTAGE IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION! Just a short drive from Longwater Retail Park this wonderful property built circa 1810 requires some updating with wonderful gardens to the side & rear, & a potential plot subject to planning. Benefits from d/g, GFCH, driveway & garage.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, open fireplace, stairs to bedroom one and textured ceiling.
Kitchen 19' 6" x 9' 3" max ( 5.94m x 2.82m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler, lino flooring, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the side.
Rear Lobby 6' x 9' ( 1.83m x 2.74m )
Work surfaces, lino flooring, textured ceiling, coving, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door to garden.
With shower area, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 12' ( 2.77m x 3.66m )
Off bedroom one with double glazed window to the side, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Garage 19' 9" x 12' 7" ( 6.02m x 3.84m )
With up and over door, power, light, double glazed window to the side and apex roof perfect for storage.
There is a large mainly laid to lawn rear garden, boarded by mature trees and shrubs featuring a greenhouse and outside wash house measuring 9'1"x9'1". Ref: 34581
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62065091.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.