2 bedroom apartment for saleCastle Hill, St. Fagans, Cardiff
Sold STC £149,950
- Two double bedroom ground floor apartment.
- Good size lounge.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Modern Bathroom
- PVCu double glazing. Gas central heating. Garage with in the communal gardens
A two double bedroom ground floor apartment situated in St Fagans. The accommodation comprising a well maintained communal entrance, private hallway leading to the fitted kitchen, lounge inner hallway that leads to two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Garage. NO CHAIN.
*****OPEN TO OFFERS****LOVELY SETTING****A two double bedroom ground floor, purpose built apartment situated in St Fagans, where you can enjoy leafy walks to the museum, castle and a local pub. A bus stop adjacent to the apartment provides a regular service to the City Centre. Easy car access to Culverhouse Cross, hence to Cardiff Bay & M4. The accommodation comprises a well maintained communal entrance, private hallway leading to the fitted kitchen and a lounge affording lovely leafy views. An inner hallway leads to two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. EPC rated 'C', with PVCu double glazing and recently renewed gas central heating. Driveway to the side leads to a private lockable garage within the communal grounds. Ideal first time buy or an investment. Call 02920 225700 to view. NO CHAIN
A communal entrance that leads to the apartment.
Access to the kitchen and the lounge.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a bowl and drainer, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor over. Plumbing for appliances. Tiled floor. PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Double doors leading to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.38m )
A lovely room with PVCu double glazed window to the front affording lovely views. Feature fire place. Carpeted. Radiator. Access to an inner hall.
Leading to two double bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.51m )
Fitted mirrored fronted wardrobes. Carpeted. PVCu double glazed window to the front with lovely views.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Carpeted.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, close coupled w.c, wash hand basin. Tiled floors and walls. Towel rail. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. PVCu obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Well tended communal gardens and parking. To the rear a lockable up & over garage..
The vendor advised:- Replacement of central heating system by British Gas engineers Nov 2015. Brand new, warrantied combi-boiler, all new radiators.
The apartment includes share in company that owns freehold (hence no ground-rent), plus 90+ years on lease. (TBC)
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62065106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.