4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitton Road, Twickenham
- Semi detached family home
- Victorian period property
- Four double bedrooms
- Walking distance to Twickenham Station
- Stunning condition throughout
- Catchment for excellent local schools
- Modern family bathroom
- Large kitchen/family room
Chase Buchanan are pleased to present this beautifully finished four bedroom Victorian family home.
The property comprises to the ground floor an open plan living/reception room with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen/dining room with integral appliances, centre island, skylights and double doors leading to a private rear garden.
The upper floors offer four spacious bedrooms along with a palatial family bathroom, utility room and additional shower room.
Whitton Road is ideally located for many of the local facilities including Twickenham train station with links into Waterloo, high street, Twickenham riverside and some of the area's very popular schools.
Early viewings are advised. Please call the vendors' sole agent Chase Buchanan.
EPC Rating - E
Property ref: 121_297_4242604
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62065109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4242604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.