1 bedroom flat for saleAppleyard, Stanground, Peterborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top Floor Apartment
- Spacious One bedroom Home
- Gas Radiator Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Ample Storage Room
- Communal Garden
- Popular Location
- Viewing's Recommended
FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT with ONE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, and LOUNGE. Located in Stanground Village, close to local amenities and easy access to the City Centre.
This TOP FLOOR APARTMENT benefits from GAS RADIATOR HEATING, uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and AMPLE STORAGE SPACE. Located in the popular Stanground Village, the accommodation comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, DOUBLE BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. There is an external ground floor storage facility. Not far from local amenities, the property enjoys easy access to the City Centre. Viewing is recommended.
Upvc Front Door To:
Double radiator, laminate flooring, large storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Laminate flooring, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 6' 6" ( 4.65m x 1.98m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker with extractor hood over, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, double radiator, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
There are communal gardens and a ground floor storage cupboard.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62065133.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.