3 bedroom flat for sale3/8 Warrender Park Terrace, Marchmont, Edinburgh, EH9 1JA
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, top-floor (4th) flat, with uninterrupted views to Edinburgh Castle, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Marchmont district, to the south of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, WC, and a bathroom.
- This period property features tall ceilings, a front facing box-bay window and ornate cornice-work together with contemporary decor and flooring.
- Further features include a modern fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, whirlpool bath, gas central heating, secured entry system, a shared garden, and zoned parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, top-floor (4th) flat, with uninterrupted views to Edinburgh Castle, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement. Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Marchmont district, to the south of the city centre. The generous hall space, with skylight window, offers ample room for freestanding furniture and is currently used as a dining space. Set to the front, the living room features a box-bay window with seating, offering a superb view over the Meadows park, Edinburgh Castle and Arthur's Seat. Set to the rear, the modern kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated double oven and gas hob. Bedroom one is set to the rear and includes carpeted flooring and decorative cornice-work. Bedroom two is front facing and features quality wood-effect flooring and decorative cornice-work, as does rear facing bedroom three. The bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a handbasin, whirlpool bath with shower above, and inset lighting; whilst the separate WC is fitted with a traditional style two piece suite. Marchmont is well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling, including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmount Road and Melville Drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8055312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.