2 bedroom apartment for saleLarch Road, Paddock, Huddersfield
- **GUIDE PRICE £90,000-100,000**
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms, Neutral Theme Throughout
- Off Street Parking
- uPVC Windows & Doors, Alarm
**GUIDE PRICE £90,000-100,000** Offering vacant possession, this tidy two bedroom ground floor apartment offers all the modern conveniences's plus an excellent location for all the local and town centre amenities. Benefiting from off street parking and neutral decor throughout.
A purpose built ground floor apartment in a block of just four. Most conveniently placed for the local amenities of Marsh or Huddersfield town centre and also the added bonus of good links to the M62 motorway network for those needing to commute. Fitted with uPVC windows and doors, gas central heating, under floor heating throughout, alarm system and in good decorative condition, this is a ready to move into property with vacant possession, offering a good opportunity to a range of buyers. Briefly comprising; modern fitted kitchen which is open on to a good size lounge with ample space to dine, having patio doors to the front out to a low maintenance patio area. Two double bedrooms and three piece white bathroom suite with under floor heating. There is an allocated off road parking space to the rear of the property.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.03m x 1.88m )
Enter from the front elevation via a uPVC double glazed door with matching side window, in to the kitchen which offers modern base and wall units and roll edge work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with tiling to the splash back areas. There is an electric oven with a gas hob and stainless steel Electrolux cooker hood above. Also providing space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. The central heating boiler is housed here as well as the Gardtec alarm panel. The kitchen is open to the lounge area.
Lounge/diner 15' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.83m x 3.45m )
Decorated with a neutral theme in mind, the lounge is spacious with ample room to dine and having uPVC double glazed patio doors to the front elevation, a TV aerial and telephone point with internet connectivity.
The hall provides access to the remaining rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 6" plus door recess ( 3.58m x 2.90m plus door recess )
Positioned to the rear of the property the main bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear, TV aerial and telephone points, again with internet connectivity.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.18m )
A further double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, plus TV aerial and telephone points.
The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite incorporating a p- shaped bath with shower above with a curved glass shower screen. The bathroom is partly tiled and has a low flush wc and wash hand basin built in to a vanity unit. There is a frosted uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, electric heated towel rail and has an extractor fan and the added benefit of under floor heating.
Accessed via steps from the road, there is a small patio area which fronts the property. To the rear is the allocated off street parking for the apartment. Access can be gained on foot down the side of the block or via the rear access road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62066117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.