3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClarence Road, SUTTON
Sold STC £450,000
- Three Bedroom
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Receptions
- Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Conveniently Located A Short Walk Away From Sutton Town Centre
- Close To Several Outstanding Schools Awarded By Ofsted
- Close Proximity To Sutton Mainline, Sutton West & Sutton Common Train Stations
*** GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £475,000 *** A well presented, recently refurbished THREE BEDROOM semi-detached house in Sutton, This property is in close proximity to Sutton Mainline Station & Sutton West Train Station.
We are pleased to offer to the market a well presented, recently refurbished three bedroom semi-detached house in Sutton. On the ground floor there are two reception rooms with period features, an under-stairs cupboard and kitchen.
On the first and second floors there are three well-presented bedrooms (one with stripped wood floor and period features) and a recently updated family bathroom. The master bedroom features an en-suite shower room. Externally, the garden is a good size, with a patio area and lawn which offers enough space for all the family to enjoy.
Additionally, this family home is well located within a short walking distance to Sutton Town Centre. Furthermore, this property is in close proximity to Sutton Mainline Station & Sutton West Train Station. This property should be viewed to be truly appreciated!
Staircase Leading To:-
Bedroom Three & Eave Storage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62066141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUT104410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.