3 bedroom link detached house for saleTintern Close, Ipswich
Sold STC £175,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Link Detached Family Home
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Car Port and Off Road Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
HURRY NO ONWARD CHAIN! This three bedroom link-detached house would make the ideal family home features include a living room, kitchen/diner, first floor bathroom, rear garden and driveway. An internal inspection is essential.
The property is situated in a popular turning just off Stoke Park drive which is within easy reach of the A12 & A14 trunk roads with routes to Colchester & Felixstowe. There are local shops and schools nearby aswell as a large supermarket.
Obscure double glazed door to the side leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the side, built in understairs cupboard housing gas and electric, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.33m )
Double glazed doors leading to the rear garden, double glazed windows to the rear and side and two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front, one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Built in cupboard housing water tank and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' ( 2.87m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the front, panelled bath with a wall mounted electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, radiator and tiled walls.
Driveway and car port providing off road parking.
Gated access to the front, paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn.
Additional Garden Area
There is an additional garden area/grass verge to the side of the property which can be incorporated into the rear garden or used as extension space (subject to planning permission).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62066153.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.