2 bedroom maisonette for saleSavage Road, PLYMOUTH
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Purpose Built Flat
- Two Double Bedroom
- Immaculate Condition
- No Chain
- Currently Tenanted
- Close to Amenities
This immaculately presented two double bedroom flat is an absolute star buy! With its modern and neutral decor you could move straight in! An additional advantage is that the property is already tenanted, so if your an investor we would give this property the thumbs up! Call today to view!
This property is beautifully situated and centrally located. It is in close proximity to amenities and regular bus routes. This property is in an extremely sought after area.
Lounge 13' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.01m x 4.14m )
Side facing double glazed window with side facing double glazed door. Wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and laminated flooring.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.11m )
Front facing double glazed window. fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces and splash backs tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and electric hob with over head cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine and free standing fridge/ freezer. Plain plastered walls and laminated flooring.
Carpeted flooring and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 13' 1" ( 2.84m x 3.99m )
Side facing double glazed window. plain plastered walls, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" into recess x 8' 7" plus door recess ( 4.01m into recess x 2.62m plus door recess )
Front facing double glazed window. Plain plastered walls and carpeted flooring.
Front facing double glazed obscured window. Bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and low level wc, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62068541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.