3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrenda Collison Close, Dersingham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £250,000
- Modern semi detached house
- Popular, well served village
- Kitchen/Diner & Utility Room
- Cloakroom, Lounge, Study
- 3 Bedrooms, En suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Garage and Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
** A VERY WELL PRESENTED HOUSE SITUATED IN A POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION ** The accommodation benefits form gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises cloakroom, utility room, study, kitchen/diner, lounge, 3 bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom.
** A VERY WELL PRESENTED HOUSE SITUATED IN A POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION ** The accommodation benefits form gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises cloakroom, utility room, study, kitchen/diner, lounge, 3 bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom. There are two car parking spaces and a garage and a private, enclosed garden to the rear. A VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Entrance Porch 5' 1" x 3' 9" ( 1.55m x 1.14m )
Sliding patio door and UPVC entrance door to
Staircase to first floor with cupboard under, radiator and ceramic tiled floor.
Cloakroom 5' 8" x 5' ( 1.73m x 1.52m )
Pedestal hand basin, low level WC, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, obscured window to side
Utility Room 12' 7" x 4' 10" ( 3.84m x 1.47m )
Butler style sink, cream coloured base cupboards, granite worktops. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, radiator, window to the side, ceramic tiled floor.
Kitchen / Diner 24' 3" x 12' 8" ( 7.39m x 3.86m )
Granite 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, cream coloured base and drawer cupboards, matching wall cupboards, granite worktops, built-in matching larder cupboard and dresser unit. space and plumbing for dishwasher, fridge and freezer, built-in electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan over, two radiators, ceramic tiled floor, door to rear garden. recessed ceiling spotlights, window to rear.
Study 12' 5" x 4' 7" ( 3.78m x 1.40m )
Window to rear and both sides, skirting radiator.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' 4" ( 5.28m x 3.45m )
Brick feature fireplace with recess for multi fuel burner, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, window to front.
Access to loft space, window to the side, built in airing cupboard with pressurised water tank, programmer for central heating and domestic hot water, shelving.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
Double built-in wardrobe cupboard with mirrored sliding doors, recessed ceiling spotlights, radiator, window to the rear. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Large shower cubicle with built-in shelf and sliding glazed doors, mains shower, pedestal basin, low level WC, bidet, ladder style radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, obscured window to the rear
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Radiator, window to the front, recessed ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Radiator, window to the front.
Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal hand basin, low level WC. Ladder style radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, recessed ceiling spotlights, obscured window to the front.
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 4" ( 5.00m x 2.54m )
Up and over electric door. Personal door to rear garden
There is a brickweave parking area for two cars to the front of the property. The rear garden is fully enclosed and comprises paved paths, lawned area, panel fencing to boundary, paved patio area, garden gate giving access to Crest Road and Valley Rise. Outside water tap, electric light.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, proceed through the traffic lights at Heacham and turn right at the roundabout on to the bypass. At the next roundabout turn left into Dersingham and continue to the traffic lights. Turn left at the traffic lights into Station Road and third right into Brenda Collison Close. Bear right and number 5 will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62068550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.