3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlackrock Road, Birmingham
- End terraced
- Three double bedrooms
- P Shape Conservatory
- Wrap around garden
- First floor bathroom
- Ground floor shower room
- Double glazing & Central heating
Talk about getting your monies worth! A full width P shape conservatory, ground floor shower room and an extensive corner plot with a wrap around garden make this stand out but better yet a modern kitchen and 3 proper double bedrooms are on offer. 0121 373 6320 to book your viewing.
The immediate area has seen a good lump of money spent on it recently with the development of new homes on the neighborouing roads. The house sits at the end of a walk way and sides on to a schools playing fields. The garden for this property stretches from the side of the property around to the rear of the property with an impressive full width P shape conservatory on the back of the house. Internally there is a ground floor shower room which is quite a rarity with these house types, a modern kitchen and a lounge diner. To the first floor is 3 double bedrooms with a generous family bathroom.
Laid to lawn and steps down to front door into:
Stairs to first floor and doors off to:
Double glazed window to front elevation, WC, wash hand basin, tiled to splashback areas and floor, extractor fan and shower cubicle.
Through Lounge 21' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 6.45m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed French doors to rear elevation, gas fire, two central heating radiators, telephone socket, TV aerial, two ceiling lights with fans.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 14' min ( 2.72m x 4.27m min )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door into conservatory, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, vinyl flooring, central heating radiator, breakfast bar and under stairs storage.
Conservatory 20' 11" max x 11' 1" max ( 6.38m max x 3.38m max )
Of UPVC construction, central heating radiator, ceiling light with fan and fitted blinds to windows and ceiling.
Loft access, central heating radiator and doors off to:
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 14' ( 3.07m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 12' 3" ( 2.39m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Two obscure double glazed windows to rear elevation, bath, W.C, wash hand basin and storage cupboards.
Gated side access, outdoor tap, storage shed and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62068994.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.