2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale36 Diamond Park Drive, Wordsley, Stourbridge
- * A beautifully presented modern two bedroom home
- * Quietly situated within a small and select cul-de-sac
- * Extended semi-detached with garage and attractive gardens
- * Central heating, double glazing and in "move in" condition
- * Conveniently situated between Stourbridge and Kingswinford
- * Must be viewed, EPC: D
Projecting an attractive frontage with driveway and garage this fine home enjoys mock Tudor elevations, complimented by double glazed windows. At the rear there are beautifully maintained and landscaped gardens. Internally the spacious accommodation has been enlarged to incorporate a good sized lounge, breakfast kitchen and separate dining room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom. A full and early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this excellent property in 'move in' condition.
Property ref: 121_2128_4254370
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62069153.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4254370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Cole , Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.