4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Avenue, Leeds
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid through terrace
- Converted into two apartments
- Ideal investor opportunity
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a terraced house that has been converted into TWO APARTMENTS. 3A and 3B are both TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENTS which offer lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. EXCELLENT RENTAL POTENTIAL and viewing highly recommended!
This is an IDEAL OPPORTUNITY for an INVESTOR or FIRST TIME BUYER to purchase a terraced house that has been CONVERTED into two apartments. The property offers potential for the rental market or could be turned back into a single dwelling. 3A and 3B are both DUPLEX APARTMENTS which offer lounge, kitchen,TWO BEDROOMS and bathroom.
Door to the front leading to hallway with access to apartment 3B and stairs to the first floor.
Apartment 3b-Ground Floor
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' 2" ( 5.46m x 4.01m )
Ceiling cornice, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen/dining Room 21' 6" x 9' ( 6.55m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and contrasting work surfaces. Sink with drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine and central heating radiator.
White suite comprising hand wash basin, WC and bath. Part tiled walls and central heating radiator.
Access to bedroom one and stairs to the first floor bedroom two.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.87m )
Central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2-First Floor. 9' 4" x 12' 9" ( 2.84m x 3.89m )
Ceiling cornice, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Located on the first floor opposite bedroom 2
Apartment situated over two floors-1st floor and 2nd floor.
Lounge 16' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.98m x 3.81m )
Laminate flooring, ceiling cornice, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a range of oak style wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer unit, gas cooker point, double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 9' ( 4.01m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite that comprises of panelled bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled to splash back.
Has access to bedroom 1
Bedroom 1 19' 8" x 11' 1" ( 5.99m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed window to the front and two central heating radiators.
The property has access to communal gardens. On street parking
Please see map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62069762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.