3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthfield Road, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £330,000
- Entrance Hall
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Scope for Extensions (STPP)
- Approximately 75ft South West Facing Rear Garden
An opportunity to acquire this three bedroom 1930's bay fronted semi detached house with scope for extensions (subject to planning permission) yet with a 75ft south west facing rear garden, within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre and its range of amenities.
This three bedroom 1930's bay fronted semi detached property offers great scope for extensions (subject to planning permission) and boasts a range of features to include a lounge/diner, gas central heating, double glazing and a south west facing rear garden measuring approximately 75ft. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, transport facilities and Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many shopping and recreational amenities. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Timber main front door leading to:
With laminate wood flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard for gas and electric meters and further understairs large cupboard, picture rail, door to lounge/diner and door to kitchen.
Lounge / Diner 23' 9" x 11' 1" ( 7.24m x 3.38m )
LOUNGE AREA: with feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points, laminate wood flooring, radiator, gas fire with feature tiled hearth and attractive timber surround, picture rail and TV point. Through to:
DINING AREA: with double glazed FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden, laminate wood flooring, feature open fireplace with tiled hearth and attractive timber surround, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.31m x 1.88m )
Wall cupboards, work tops with cupboards under, sink unit, fitted gas hob with built in oven under, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted Valiant boiler, double glazed window to side and further double glazed window and door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 2" max wall to wall ( 3.58m x 3.40m max wall to wall )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, picture rail and built in wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 6" ( 1.85m x 1.68m )
Comprising a paneled Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, sink unit, low level WC, tiled walls and flooring, feature heated chrome towel rail, double glazed obscure window to rear elevation.
REAR GARDEN facing SOUTH WEST approximately 75ft with a crazy paved area, pond, lawned area with fenced boundaries, outside water tap and side gate with access to:
FRONT GARDEN being completely block paved.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62069795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.