2 bedroom flat for saleMinster Avenue, Beverley
- Offered With No Chain
- Stunning First Floor Flat
- Fantastic Location Close To Beverley Minster
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Communal Garden & Parking Area
Introducing this beautifully presented TWO BEDROOM top floor flat with no chain situated in a rarely available location CLOSE TO THE HISTORIC BEVERLEY MINSTER. Includes spacious lounge, stylish fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, communal gardens and PARKING AREA.
This spacious and beautifully presented first floor flat is situated in a rarely available location close to the historic Beverley Minster. Offering stylish accommodation throughout, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge with electric fire and bay window, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms with one with built in wardrobes, plus a stunning family bathroom with shower cubicle. Outside there is a communal garden area plus space for parking. Viewing is essential to appreciate the space and quality of accommodation on offer.
With stairs to first floor and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 11' 6" max x 16' 5" ( 3.51m max x 5.00m )
With electric fire, radiator and upvc double-glazed rear south-facing bay window.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with tiled floor, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood, integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, combination boiler, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.78m max x 2.95m max )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.16m )
With built in wardrobes and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, cupboard, radiator and double-glazed side window.
Carpeted throughout with furnishings available per negotiation.
Communal gardens and clothes drying area.
With security light.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62069801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.